Website Ox Equipment Inc.
Full Job Description
WHO WE ARE?
Ox Equipment; North America’s dry suction excavation experts. We provide general maintenance and repair to light and heavy-duty trucks, specializing in Suction Excavators, Hydro Vac Excavators and other specialty equipment.
WHY JOIN US?
- Competitive wages, benefits and RRSP options
- A supportive team atmosphere and exciting employee initiatives
- Be part of a growing company that rewards hard work and invests in its people and equipment
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
Due to continued success and growth, we are looking to add a Parts Coordinator to join our team in. This is a full-time career opportunity working the afternoon shift (1:30-10:00pm) reporting directly to the Shop Supervisor. Responsibilities include:
- Inventory management, including participation in regular cycle counts
- Packing, shipping, and receiving parts across Canada & USA
- Assist with customers paperwork
- Research and source parts, tools, and supplies as per shop need
- Maintain and organize parts room
- Work with technicians to accurately identify and bill parts
- Process invoices and work with accounting to ensure accuracy
- Provide after sales support to customers
- Assist in tracking warranty on parts
- Other duties as assigned
WHO YOU ARE?
- Previous heavy truck parts experience required
- Previous experience in inventory management/purchasing
- Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Extremely detailed and excellent organizational skills
- Self-motivated and disciplined to work with minimal supervision
- Valid G license
- Able to lift 50 lbs. without restriction
- Understanding of basic mechanics of truck/coach/trailers and hydraulics would be an asset
- Experience with computerized maintenance software would be an asset
Job Type: Full-time
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Can you work 1:30-10:00pm?
- parts management: 1 year (preferred)
- Automotive repair: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job email your details to HR@bartels-group.com