Website Super Sucker Hydro Vac
Super Sucker Hydro Vac Services is looking for a seasoned and proficient Sales Representative to support with client acquisition, product presentations, and driving sales growth for our diverse range of construction services.
Are you a Sales Professional with a proven track record in equipment sales? Do you excel in fast-paced environments and enjoy travelling to trade shows? Do you want the chance to make a significant impact in a rapidly expanding industry, and a company with cutting-edge technology? If so, please read on!
Status: Full-Time, Permanent, Salaried, Commission Structure
Hours: Office Hours (Monday – Friday) – After hours availability periodically required
Working Conditions: Frequent Travel
Location: 1343 Sandhill Dr, Ancaster ON
- 3-5 years of sales, purchasing and/or marketing experience
- Post-secondary education in business or related field of study
- Able to work flexible schedule to meet customers needs outside of regular business hours
- Superb presentation and communication skills.
- Available for periodic travel as needed
- Flexible for changing needs and tasks within the role as they arise
WE ARE LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO:
- Respond positively to pressure and a fast-paced environment
- Have previous experience in CRM software and who are organized to keep up with ongoing tenders at various stages at all times
- Competently analyze, research, organize, harvest, and develop construction industry customers / prospects
- Are competitive, persuasive, and driven to get things done
- Keep up to date on new products and services, competitors, and industry activities
- Demonstrate a high level of adaptability and flexibility, ready to adjust strategies in response to market dynamics and customer needs
- Enjoy attending trade shows and industry events; always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to represent Super Sucker Hydro Vac in a positive manner
- Possess a solid understanding of the vacuum excavation market in particular and have the ability to pinpoint opportunities to increase our market share.
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
If you feel that you would be right for this position, please fill out the application on our website or click ”Apply for Job”. We look forward to meeting you!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org