Super Sucker Hydro Vac Services Inc.
The Client Services Coordinator (CSC) is responsible for providing professional customer service to Super Sucker Hydro Vac Service Inc. (SSHV) clients. The CSC is the first point of contact for current and prospective customers. In this role, the CSC will work with the Client Services Team to provide clients with a clear understanding of services, respond to all customer inquiries in a timely and effective manner, and demonstrate a commitment to providing the highest level of service from start to finish.
· Respond to incoming phone calls and emails from clientele, or direct as appropriate, ensuring a smooth and professional customer experience upon contacting SSHV.
· Maintain awareness of service availability (schedule) in order respond to clients effectively while maximizing serviceability.
· Provide accurate and appropriate pricing to clients upon receiving job scope and service request to drive proactive efforts in servicing clients.
· Obtain and input service details for following day(s) jobs to ensure all aspects of work considered (equipment/staffing/training etc.)
· Initiate, follow up and gather feedback from clients on services provided through use of automated reporting system
· Address client inquiries through Case Management process
· Complete Onboarding process for new clients
· Work within a team environment to ensure customer satisfaction from beginning to end of job performance.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Previous Sales/Customer Success experience
· SharePoint or other CRM experience required
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Word, and Excel
· Strong customer service skills, including relationship building
· Strong organizational skills, ability to retain information, and prioritize by urgency
· Previous experience or knowledge of the construction industry is an asset
SCHEDULE & WORKING CONDITIONS
· 40 hours/week in office environment. Hours may vary based on day to day challenges
To apply for this job email your details to HR@bartels-group.com