Super Sucker Hydro Vac Services Inc.
Super Sucker is searching for talented and knowledgeable Construction Workers to assist with debris removal, trenching, digging, and excavation around underground utilities using our diversified fleet of trucks.
Are you a Labourer with experience in the construction industry? Do you enjoy working outdoors and share our commitment to safety? Would you like to work for a growing company that invests in its people and equipment. If so, please read on!
Status: Full-Time, Permanent
Starting Wage: $21.24–$22.70 + Premiums per collective agreement
Benefits: Union benefits including retirement savings, health, dental, vision, life insurance, etc.
Primary Location: Various Locations – Southern Ontario (Dundas, Mississauga, London, etc.)
- Driver’s license, maintaining a clean driver’s abstract. Willing to travel up to 25% based on project assignment needs.
- Required to become a member of IUOE local 793
- Capable of performing labour-intensive jobs including exposure to seasonal weather, and work areas that are dirty, dusty, wet and noisy.
- Able to work flexible hours, including Monday – Friday, overtime, weekends, and short notice work as needed.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO:
- Enjoy the safe and successful completion of hydrovac excavation work, and various other tasks connected to construction projects.
- Have previous vacuum truck, swamper, coring, slinger, concrete mixing, or other related industrial experience.
- Attend safety meetings and ensures all tasks are completed in a safe and professional manner.
- Ensure the truck and equipment are well-maintained and in good working condition.
- Are strong team-players and can work harmoniously in a collaborative environment.
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
If you feel that you would be right for this position, please fill out the application on our website or click Apply Now using Indeed. We look forward to meeting you!
We dig a little deeper. Our standards are higher – in safety, equipment and employee practices – we’re the right choice for vacuum excavation services by the construction industry, engineering firms, and public utilities of Southern Ontario. Watch this short video capturing what it means to work for Super Sucker: https://youtu.be/k_LYYYQf0BU
To apply for this job email your details to HR@bartels-group.com